Soul Searching

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

sunday mun tunkey meri behen monkey!

Here's a really weird (and extremely long) dream I had about a week or two ago:

So. First there was me (tah dah!) and commander friggin' safeguard (for those of you who dont know who that is he's a local Paki superhero based on a SOAP, yes the kinda soap you wash your hands with) climbing wires which were hanging two feet above our heads and trying to prevent pluto from smashing into the earth. Then we adopted this little cartoon child who lived in a big nest in the palm tree in my garden. This child apparently hated us because he was constantly trying to escape into the Grammar school gym. Then there was this really dumb student from my class in KGS and this teacher was trying to explain something to him but he just wouldnt GET IT! So he called her a bitch and left the room which was like this well furnished expensive looking office. So Aniq (dude in CBM) says "Here, lemme help" but ofcourse he was so dumb he just wouldnt get it. Then Usman (dude from Springfield) called him an obsessive maniac. Then I was trying to teach my classmates that there were 8 planets, not 9 because Pluto had been recently excluded but they wouldnt freakin' believe me. Then this relative of mine (ultra emotional type lady) walks into the class and screams "Order Order Order" and one kid screams "Teri chaddi mein powder powder powder!" (meaning there's powder in your underwear) [*blush* yes I have perverted dreams, so sue me] Then one of my old springfield teachers, Mrs. Habib satarted givin us sex ed for some reason. And she says at the top of her voice (ahem ahem):

"SEX INVOLVES NUDITY, KISSING AND INTERCOURSE" and I burst out laughing and said "Ma'am cant we just use our imaginations?" and she says (in that nasal voice of hers) "SAHAR PAY ATTENTION!"

I think this is it. There was some more but I cant remember since its been so long since I dreamt this. Hehehe Im really proud of this one, sure surpasses aliens feeding cabbage into a forcefield :)

Other than that life is a bit messed up. CBM doing a lot of nakhrays and shit. Might not end up going there at all. Oh well I'll deal with that as it comes. I cant think about it right now because my head is just exploding. ( :(got the flu )

The Lahore trip was fun. Got back yesterday evening. Saw so many ncie places. Ab and Mehj went with me too. Shopped like there was no tomorrow *grin* :D AND AND AND...went to the Red Light Area!!! I know there's nothing so exciting about going to see the place where prostitution flourishes BUT I am excited! Never been this close to reality.

Here's a nice picture from the trip:




Its the Badshahi mosque built by the Moghuls in Lahore. Isnt it awesome? Its not such a hot picture coz I took it from my phone camera which is not that great but still, I love the pic.

Thats it for now! Toodles.

1 Comments:

Blogger amna said...

eeek. what do you mean not going there anymore?? whats up? email me? things have been so crazy lately ya'know. i still haven't turned in my prospectus. urgh.
had a huge fight with u know who today. well actually last night. will tell you about it later. &*!@$^*!@*($!@^($

mad love.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home