Soul Searching

Friday, August 18, 2006

on diet coke and tulsi

yes, my staple diet at lums, diet coke and tulsi. (yikes this tikka is spicy!)
trying the new high protein diet. lets see how long it lasts/works :)
hmmm pan! am i supposed to be having pan on a high protein diet? i dunno...if anyone does please get back to me on this one. (yes my concentration span is about 3 seconds)

so far this post has been all about eating! im such a nadeedi i swear!
someone just said something about their picture being "atrocious" and i cracked up because all i could think about was the dog atrocious in labyrinth! (note: if you havent yet seen labyrinth you must you must you must)
heheheh "My lady, the castle doth lie yonder...my lady...my lady?!" heheh he was such a character.

ouch ouch ouch. stupid stomach cramps. i hate it!!! also keyboard rash. and garam diet coke. and 3 days old water. and puddles outside my house. and mud on my shoes. and traffic jams(:@) and detours because the whole darn city is dug up. and paulo coelho. (A i can picture you rolling your eyes!) and over sensitive people (jeez man relax!). and liaquat ke pan (sometimes). and junk mail. and orkut losers. and-people- who- criticize- my- spelling- of- nadal's- last- name! (hey vamosrafael was NOT available get over it) and so on and so forth...

Ive just discovered im going to go into extra hyper mode soon! oh no its already begun! runnnnnnnn save yourself before its too late! well i did warn you.
here goes:

(singing at the top of my voice)

"DISCO DILDAR MERA!!!
DISCO HAI PYAAR MERA!!!
MEIN HOWI DISCO DEEWANI!!!
MEIN HOWI DISCO DEEWANI!!!"

hahahah ohhh that song brings back so many memories! (mostly good)
anyhoo im off. to Ab's. BUT before you leave, say VAMOS RAFEAL (yes rafEAl not rafAEl :P) and be at peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home