Soul Searching

Monday, August 14, 2006

Paradise Lost

Despite my resolution that I wouldn't go on and on about how depressing my life is (not really :P) i find myself doing just that. But I wont bore you with that just now. I just finished my assignment, something I'd been putting off for weeks now and is due tomorrow morning. (yes ms. procrastination, thats me)

[eeeek room stinks]

Maybe I'm Amazed At The Way You Love Me All The Time
Maybe I'm Afraid Of The Way I Love You
Maybe I'm Amazed At The Way You Pulled Me Out Of Time And Hung Me On A Line
Maybe I'm Amazed At The Way I Really Need You

How true, how true. (Note to A: this is for you lurve)

The only glitch (hahaha) is that its form the O.C. soundtrack. How can something so silly inspire something so meaningful?

This would be like putting:

With a taste of your lipsI’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
And I love what you do
Don’t you know that you’re toxic

in the soundtrack of...Citizen Kane!

Anyhoo, Piliavin, Rodin and Piliavin (dont ask. really.) is all thats going on in my mind right now so Im gonna head off. And remember...Vamos Rafeal!

1 Comments:

Blogger amna said...

oye i like songs by Jem. you should listen to her other songs...good stuff. i'm at dubai airport...hate long layovers. blah. will blog later

mwah
amu

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home