Soul Searching

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tokyo Laundry

I have no idea what that is but i read it on some guy's t shirt at college today :))
college was great! stuffed my face with biryani and then came back from college and stuffed my face with pizza! muahahaha.

i wish i could understand what fiona apple says in "across the universe" after "nothing's gonna change my world". i've always wanted to know but somehow i never actually go and search for the lyrics.

A leaves on thursday :( I'll miss her. she's been after my life to come and visit her in houston but dad said it wasnt possible abhee.

man what the hell DOES she say after nothings gonna change my world! im listening to the song for the fifteenth time and i cant figure it out. maybe i should look it up. hmm.
AHA!!! its Jai guru de va om (yes i did look it up) hmmm. wonder what it means.

21st is the dreaded day when i find out about my entrance test results. ayyyyeeeeeeeeee!!! hate waiting. hate red lights too. (just a random thought)
oh shit! left the iron on! adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home