Soul Searching

Monday, August 21, 2006

jubilation, she loves me again, im down on the floor and im laughing :)

love simon and garfunkle. brings back olllllld memories. from the days when we were kids and used to listen awe struck to mamu playing and singing songs like cecilia and the boxer on his guitar.
the charity drive is going well. have collected quite a bit of money. found a few projects to donate em to. (note to anyone reading: donations are welcome. email me if youre interested) as for the kids for tutoring, still havent talked to the neighbours where those kids work. will do that once we come up with a solid plan. and also collecting medicines which are lying around in people's house which they dont use. will donate em to a hospital. (again, anyone interested please contact me)
other than that, am finally thinking "this is it". its been a long hard road but i know i can do it. its just NOT on. and i know i can do it besides ive got lots of support from friends and family. and i know people might not believe that im gonna stick to my word but ill try my level best, which is never going down 'that' road again.
talked to SJ after a long time. was good catching up. and also met up with G which was great. might meet up again tomorrow. looking forward to that. college starts on the 12th. will have to wake up early everyday groaaaaaaaan. NOt looking forward to that. was so much fun in between when i could bum all day and get up and go to bed when i wanted. but i guess ill have to get used to it and soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cecilia, you're breaking my heart, you're shakin' my confidence baby . . . oh cecilia, I'm down on my knees, I'm begging you please to come home, home home home :)

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home